Flywire is here for international payments!
San Francisco State University collects international payments via Flywire with local accounts around the world. Flywire processes payments securely, typically in your home local currency.
• Make payments from any country, any bank*
• Save on bank fees and exchange rates
• Track your payments from start to when it reaches your school’s account
HOW TO MAKE A FLYWIRE PAYMENT ONLINE: (Click here to view our PDF version)
1. Sign into your SF State Gateway to access your bill
2. Go to sfsu.flywire.com to begin your payment.
3. Select a payment option. Options can include bank transfer, credit cards, or other local payment options depending on the country selected.
4. Create your account or log into your Flywire account and enter the required information for SFSU.
5. Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to SFSU with yourinformation.
6. Track your payment via email/text or by logging onto flywire.com anytime. You will also be notified of when SFSU receives your payment.
*Students paying from China, click here for more information.
*Students paying from India, click here for more information.